• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MTW redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoPhoenix

NLC
Okay, let's all say that the mysterious case of Mtw rewrote FWS for about a month.

I am still holding a "middle line" where I offered him website work if he gives up hosting. After running out of stuff to say, he said he had an "empire" (my word) of sites. I gave him a couple sharp tells and signed off chat.

Here is his first third of his list of sites he claims to manage/be involved in. I have no idea what all they do.

Have at it, gang.

http://www.freevoteusa.com/Misc/mtwsites1.html

--Tao

I hate to say it Tao, but he is gone (thankfully), let us all just forget the colossal waste of our lives in the attempt to get him to think.

A quick glance at that list tells me his sites are all as shoddy and suspect as he was, nothing more than a steady stream of projects that were abandoned when they exceeded his knowledge and he lost interest in developing them further.

Most of them are indeed proxy sites.

A quick glance at that list tells me his sites are all as shoddy and suspect as he was, nothing more than a steady stream of projects that were abandoned when they exceeded his knowledge and he lost interest in developing them further.

Most of them are indeed proxy sites.

Apparently such is the tortured life of a Lost Soul. Nice summary. "shoddy and suspect" hmm? Very well. He is neither the first Kiddie to grace us, nor the last. So if he bothers to give me the other 70 sites, I will post them. If not, we can all rest in peace.

Last edited:
Apparenty such is the tortured life of a Lost Soul. Nice summary. "shoddy and suspect" hmm? Very well. He is neither the first Kiddie to grace us, nor the last. So if he bothers to give me the other 70 sites, I will post them. If not, we can all rest in peace.

He's only 'lost' because he subconsciously chooses to continue being that way, so intent on chasing his dreams that he keeps tripping over the reality in front of him.

In time he'll come around and realize what he was missing, but by then he'll have missed countless opportunities.

Deep down you all loved the guy, why else would you follow him around everywhere like faithful puppies instead of ignoring his attention seeking? No more flaming threads please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back