• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MRTG Bandwitdh Monitor - Read Data

LSComputers

NLC
Hello,

Kay so were currently developing an client panel for our organization. This will integrate our ubersmith script into an all in one login.

We can handle basically everything however, we install MTRG to monitor our current clients bandwidth. What I was wondering does anyone know of a script we can work with that can grab the clients data and display it for them?

Hey John,

I had been tempted to use this, its workable with windows as well.

And I am sure we can find a way to recode the login part, maybe automaticly do it.

:), I ended up figuring out the best way to do it. We had plans to mask the Ubersmith login with a custom panel so that it offered users more features. We have started the first round of basic testing for this.

Hopefully I will be able to provide a demo of our service in the upcoming months, look forward to seeing some FWS users using it on there Blackberry's, Iphones and Desktops :).

Back