• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mozilla

atlas

I just downloaded the latest Mozilla release for my linux machine, 0.8.1, and I've found it to be quite good.

Since the only decent web browser for linux (w/o using KDE) is N4.7x, I've found this release of Mozilla to be suprisingly good. In the past I've criticized it, but this is way faster and better than the other builds.

I don't know how it operates on different OSs...

-mk

Ok, just a another note. It's good for browsing, but trying to change prefs, etc isn't a fun task. They still have some bugs in there.

Is it a stable or bug-filled version of Mozilla? You might want to opt for the first if you're not programming for it. ;)

No matter what version you get it's buggy :)

It also hogs RAM, but I happen to have a lot of that, so...

-mk

Since he downloaded 0.8.1, it's the stable version and not the nightly. My friend uses Mozilla and likes the Nightlies more because more bugs are fixed. But then again, more bugs could be created.

Back