• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Movie - Starts with T - Like Matrix?

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Hey,

Anyone know of a movie beginning with T and is suppose to be like the matrix?

I cannot think of the name.... :confused:

The One - Jet Li

I think that may be it, because it has a lot of neo-futuristic ideas and fighting scenes in it.

Has anyone seen those mini-matrix movies they're showing at the beginning of movies? The Animatrix its called, a mini animated movie of the matrix - its super cool :D I didn't even know it was animated until I got a close-up of the characters faces..

Never seen this movie, and don't think the cinematics are anything at all like the matrix, but you could be thinking of "Tron". Its got something to do with living inside computers, etc.

Hey,

No its not Tron and Its not The one.... Its not exactly like it.. but somewhere nearish too...

I doubt it, because everyone knows this one: Terminator.

World taken over by computers.

HOW is equilibrium like the matrix??? i'm a big fan of both movies...the only similarity i can think of is - no wait, there aren't any :p

Back