• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Movie Hosting

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
Hi, this is a request for hosting. Basicly me and a friend would like to host home made movies, pictures and the like. We would probably be needing around 100mb (at least) of space and around 2 gig transfer (less is ok though). These are ideal figures at this point in time. If the site does get bigger we would be willing to pay for hosting.

If anyone could help us that would be great and we would be more than happy to provide a link.

-Kaliber

If you or your friend are in the U.S., check out 1and1.com. I know.. I know.. but they are pretty good.

Thanks darkcurves, I was wondering about the hosts in your sig (I am assuming they are yours), do they allow movies?

I can host you. 200mb space, 2-3gb xfer, cpanel, ftp, immediate activation. As the site is for home movies and personal photos.. I am assuming it is a personal site, so I dont really care about ads. email me x7trax[at]7trax.com if you are interested.

Originally posted by Kaliber
Thanks darkcurves, I was wondering about the hosts in your sig (I am assuming they are yours), do they allow movies?

It' great you found a host. Btw, everyone, i do not own frostyhost.com. Frostyhost.com host one of my website ,so i do him a favor by having the link on my sig. Please stop Pming me. I do own 57host.biz, hehe, if you wanna sign up, visit www.57host.biz . Thanks.

Back