• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

movie hosting on server

Instead of doing the playlists, I might just do it the other way. With that, what do you name each html page? Just the name of the movie?

Also, so I can understand that, I convert them, install that player, upload the movies. Then when I go to the site domain.com/movies/nameofmovie then what happens? It just starts to play when I click play?

ok, apparently I was wrong about the program.

The program I have, converts it from DVD to whatever file. So now I will be searching for a converter tomorrow lol

Instead of doing the playlists, I might just do it the other way. With that, what do you name each html page? Just the name of the movie?

You can name them whatever you want. Something recognizable would be best, so you can easily find what you're looking for.

Also, so I can understand that, I convert them, install that player, upload the movies. Then when I go to the site domain.com/movies/nameofmovie then what happens? It just starts to play when I click play?

Yep, it should just start playing them. :)

So now I will be searching for a converter tomorrow lol

Ha!! I don't particularly know of any free ones out there, though I'm sure they exist.

This is seeming a little more complicated to me, than it should, I am sure, but none the less, I am going to try it.

Once I add the code, how would I add the move to the html file?

Did you go through the Quick Start Guide yet? The very first section tells you exactly what you need to do, and even gives you the exact code you need to use in the html file.

Back