• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

morning drink bad?

Does your probation prohibit weed?
og course. weed is illegal here anyways, and i have never done any drugs, except alcohol. (if you even consider that a drug)
Lol.

Bruce:"Good mornin' Bruce"
Bruce: "Good mornin' Bruce"
Bruce: "I hear they're checkin' our piss Bruce"
Bruce: "I didn't hear that Bruce, you sure?"
Bruce: "I think so Bruce"
Bruce: "Well, we'd better go piss Bruce"
Justin: "Can I come too Bruce?"
Bruce: "Only if your not pissed Justin, we're going to go piss"
Bruce: "You sure about that Bruce?"

To be continued...
:confused:
Do they check your urine or anything?
when i visit my PO once a month, she may or may not give me a randonm test, so, i wont drink for a few days before. :D
Whatever gets you through your day. Through about all of 10th grade I had a morning doobie. Worked fine. If you want that morning shot, go for it.
haha, thanks Trevor.

og course. weed is illegal here anyways, and i have never done any drugs, except alcohol. (if you even consider that a drug)

OED on "drug" definition said:
• noun 1 a medicine or other substance which has a marked effect when taken into the body. 2 a substance with narcotic or stimulant effects.

alchohol is a drug by definition ......

Well, go to a bar and order a soda. Hey, if you cant drink... Freeking torture yourself!
and what was the dumb think you did(if you don't mind me asking)
Chris

A light lager in the morning in these summer months never hurt anyone (or it did if you fell asleep at the beach lol).

2 times drunk to school , never caught but it seemed quite funny i sat in the first row :lol: wonder if my teachers smelled anything .

Well, go to a bar and order a soda. Hey, if you cant drink... Freeking torture yourself!
and what was the dumb think you did(if you don't mind me asking)
Chris

meh, a guy tried to run my wife and i off the road using his car as a weapon, so, i pulled out a knife and told him he had better leave. (long story short) of course this was after i had turned 3 times to avoid a conflict :eek3:, but, ke kept trying to ram my car. so, i was pissed. :molesto:

Jesus...and YOU'RE the one on probation? That dude better be in jail.

If you drink, you're going to crave a drink every now and again. I know how you feel. Probably the smart plan not going to work sauced, but I wouldn't feel bad about it.

Who hasn't been to work wasted at least once in a while? Keeps life interesting.

meh, a guy tried to run my wife and i off the road using his car as a weapon, so, i pulled out a knife and told him he had better leave. (long story short) of course this was after i had turned 3 times to avoid a conflict :eek3:, but, ke kept trying to ram my car. so, i was pissed. :molesto:

Damn, That sucks, What happened to the other guy?

Jesus...and YOU'RE the one on probation? That dude better be in jail.

If you drink, you're going to crave a drink every now and again. I know how you feel. Probably the smart plan not going to work sauced, but I wouldn't feel bad about it.
yeah, i am the problem according to the state of AZ. we have some pretty messed up laws here. and no, he isnt in jail. :(
Who hasn't been to work wasted at least once in a while? Keeps life interesting.
lol, i can second that, but, i wasnt talking about betting wasted, jut a little buzz would be nice. :beer:
Damn, That sucks, What happened to the other guy?
nothing at all. they let him go with no charges, ticket, or anything.
Well, I am 16, so I cannot say if I have been to work drunk or not ;-).

well, you need to start then. you are at the prime younge age to do whatever you want. :p j/k, i really shouldnt encourage you, but it is fun. haha

LOL... my dad <s>has</s> had 16 gallons of Captin Morgans in the basement.. hmmmmm..... lets see.. have I ever been to work drunk? ;-)

Last edited:
Yeah, I got my first fake ID when I was 16. Good times.

I actually have been to work wasted before. It wasn't done intentionally. I was working at a golf course and my shift started at 6 AM, but a bunch of us on the crew had gone out the night before. I crashed at my friend's house, because she lived close to the course and we both had to be in, while the rest of the people we worked with had the day off.

I woke up in the morning, she took her car, and I took mine, and I realized as I was driving that I was still drunk. She was long gone, so I couldn't hitch a ride off of her. Fortunately, it was all mostly backroads to the shop and it was early, and it was close, so no damage done, but I definitely wouldn't do that again.

Drive, that is. I've gotten really wasted before an early morning shift a few times since then.

I've never been to work drunk. I try to drink responsible and only limit it to 2 beers if I have to work the next day.

But, I have gotten up in the morning and had a glass of scotch or rum. If I'm a little sleepy, I take a shot and baam, I'm up.

Last edited:
when i worked at this Italian restaurant as the assistant manager, i would normally cook during the day, and then bartend and serve at night. well, i would drink wine, tequila sunrise, cranberry and vodka, lemonade and vodka, sangria, or whatever sounded good for the day, and the night would be a breeze. :D

I wouldn't consider having a morning shot with your coffee an alcoholic. I'd consider someone who gets up and has a case of beer and who is drinking all day, having a beer a lunch, going back to work (if they even have a job) and then coming home and having 7 more. Needless to say I haven't gone to work drunk, that is, actually still being fully drunk from the night before. I have gone to work still slightly drunk from the night before, whatever you want to call it . I wouldn't drive like that though.

I am lucky enough to work at night mostly, and as a sound engineer, am generally offered drinks from the crowd, managers, etc.

Last edited:
Back