• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

more soups need to have cheese in it

Whatever, the onions don't even taste like onions, all soupified and otherwise glorious.

But that being said, this is exactly what I mean. If you like soup, and you like cheese, and you hate onions, then you need to add cheese to other soups.

Tomato soup would be better with blocks of cheese in it. (I know this because I did it and then wrote this thread)

Whatever, the onions don't even taste like onions, all soupified and otherwise glorious.

But that being said, this is exactly what I mean. If you like soup, and you like cheese, and you hate onions, then you need to add cheese to other soups.

Tomato soup would be better with blocks of cheese in it. (I know this because I did it and then wrote this thread)

add sour cream and cheese to your tomato soup next time. it will be glorious. i LOVE broccoli cheese soup.

French onion soup + onions + steak wraped in foil, cook for 45~ mins in oven on 180-200c

Enjoy.

Works best with porterhouse & rump. (45mins will cook through just right, for rare cook less)

best way to have steak is rare, just past the point where the texture on the inside is no longer very smooth. Just throw it on a woodfire grill with high flames for a few minutes, till the outside is brown, then use a water bottle to get the flames down a bunch and let it simmer for a little while. Bliss :). French Onion is awesome, BTW (So is that cheese and broccoli)

man, i had tomato soup yesterday. it was totally made with cream and had shave bits of cheese it in. sooo good.

Last edited:
Back