• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

More help.

WMSpecialties

WMS wants to thank everyone that trusted us and is using our hosting. Our local business is really growing and I have been promoted to manager/chairman. I will no longer be the man behind the name wmspecialties. We have hired some help, and he will be managing the internet business. Thank-you again, if you have any other questions, please post them here.

something likes self-advertising? You can send emails to your clients directly. This is not your announcement box!!!

Last edited:
No, I was the sales manager of WebMedia Systems. Now, Manager of WebMedia Specialties. If you haven't read my past posts, don't worry about it. lol, good one gate2vn, It does sound like it. I know this forum the best, and some people know me on this forum, that are not my clients; so that is why I am announcing this. I don't want them to think it is me posting. The new person is reading all my past posts and will try to provide you the same service I did. The switch is effective this Friday. Any other questions?

Last edited:
Back