• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

More Free Food

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Wow, Ima fatty lol

This is my 3rd(i think) free food post :p

Anyway,

http://kashi.com/snackdrive

Free. Food. US only (I believe)

Enjoy.

[edit]
** Offer valid until 09/19/2010 or while supplies last. Available to U.S. residents only. Must be 18 or older to receive sample. Limit one sample per family, household, address or e-mail address. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

(7 days remain)

Thanks for Joining the Kashi™ Snack Drive!
Your free snack will be on its way soon.

Last edited:
Except there's no such thing as a free lunch. They must be expecting you to buy something from them after you've sampled their delicious cooking.

It's a trap, proceed with caution.

Except there's no such thing as a free lunch. They must be expecting you to buy something from them after you've sampled their delicious cooking.

It's a trap, proceed with caution.
It is not a trap, and they don't really expect you to buy anything... All companys who give something away for free have expectations of the people who received the product but expectations are just that, not demands.

You get a coupon, a snack, and a box. This is my 3rd post. First was a cookie, then it was a granola bar, now its 3 choices (based on their site).

And furthermore, ain't no way in hell Kashi could create a lunch. Its hardly a snack lol

p.s. Third free thing from Kashi, still haven't bought anything from them either.

Last edited:
Thanks. My free snack is on the way. I would +rep but I need to spread blah blah blah. I didn't see your post about the granola bar, but I did get the cookie :D

Back