• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

modding phpbb2 to this point

cococomics

I was looking at the
http://www.hiptop.com/forums/
forums and I noticed they used Phpbb2 and it was really really nice looking. However I am very inexperienced at customizing the look of a phpbb2 board to this point and was wondering if anyone could direct me to some tutorials on what all I need to change file and coding wise to make my board this beautiful? Or even just tell me where all the files are I need to edit and I could probably find the pieces of code to change myself!
Any help is appreciated as always!

More specifically is there any way to make it so that on EVERY page, the main part where you see the content of the page you're on, is centered and 50% width? I am trying editting every singly tpl file but I know there must be an easier way, and also some of the files aren't allowing it.
Please help!

EDIT: Problem solved!

Last edited:
The main files that I play around with when editing the skin is the overall_header.tpl and overall_footer.tpl. There you should find your answer (overall_header.tpl). Also, try playing around with the images in the template.

If you need some help, or even want me to help you skin it, you can contact me on MSN, but for a few dollars in exchange. Sorry I kind of need some funds.

Regards,

Back