• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mobo,cpu and a case

dapcgenius

I'm tryin to build a fairly descent pc... any good sites to track prices of mobo and cpu combos...i know about pricewatch...

I'm such an idiot... on pccost.com one day they had a 1.6ghz p4(oem) comboed with this Asus mobo for $230!!! Me being my stupid self didn't buy it right away.... the nxt day that price is doubled to $380 or what not... know any site that has good deals like this one??? a combo 200-300 dollars

I'm also looking to buy a nice looking case for less say within $70 that supports p4 or thunderbird... any good sites.... reply ASAP... thanx in advance...

CompExp
If you live in the Atlanta area. They can build one right in front of you and it'll only cost maybe 400$ U.S.D. and the staff is really nice.
They have Windows and Linux Redhat 7.
They will make your system a dual-boot if you get both.
But you have to be in the Atlanta, GA area because you have to go to the store to buy a computer.

Originally posted by dapcgenius
what's the more popular site that most people buy their stuff from?

I would have to say newegg.com becuase of its low prices. But I suggest going to Pricewatch.com or iBuyer.net to check out the lowest prices on certain computer components.

can anyone help me choose the right mobo cpu combo... i have no experience with building my own pc... i know FIC, Asus, Abit are good mobos to buy but i dunno which models and stuff... should i get an intel or a AMd... im thinkin AMD XP 1700+(1.5ghz...)... any sugesstions?

Thanx for all ur help so far...

Back