• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mmmm, music

Hehe, reminds me of when I ran a J-Pop/Anime Shoutcast station. It had about 2-4 listeners all the time :)

Originally posted by Coolin
Hehe, reminds me of when I ran a J-Pop/Anime Shoutcast station. It had about 2-4 listeners all the time :)
For some oddball reason, my Live365 station isn't listen, so the people that end up listen to my stream happen to come out of nowhere, or the audio section of my site. :confused2

[add]
Plug ;)

http://wired.fuckmicrosoft.com/index.aspx?audio

Last edited:
You're killing music with your 16kbps mp3s
I only have 115 MB of space. If they would kindly change to RealAudio or even Windows Media Audio, then I would reupload all the files at the 16kbit equivalent in each codec. I barely have over 16 hours of music up there, and the account is full.

Just quit using whatever that wierd company that charges you and leave your computer on 24/7 and serve good music :)

Just quit using whatever that wierd company that charges you and leave your computer on 24/7 and serve good music :)

*cough* 56k. :rolleyes:

*cough* redundancies *cough*

Geez, I didn't know LeX and I had such an influence on you...holy shiat... :eek:

...LOL:

Track14
Track15
Track16
Track36
Track37
Track38

Just because I didn't modify the ID3 tags doesn't mean it isn't music.

As for redundancies... I doubt there's much more than an hour of redundancy.

Frankly, I couldn't really care, but whatever. I haven't updated the playlist or any of music in over 6 months so...:p

Back