• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

missing .rar files

jason

i was wondering if it might be possible to join rar files of an mpg movie missing one file? if so how do i go about doing so?

Last edited:
unless there is a certain way of doing it, i don't think so, i always get some error and the complete file is not created.

You had a similar problem with .par files if I remember correctly, how did you fix that? :confused:

yeah look up smartpar.

it only works if there are .par files that correspond with your rars

if there are no pars, you'll have to ask for a repost or search high and low for the missing parts

ah ok, thanks gayowolf, does anyone know where i can find the smart par program? i tried download.com but couldn't find anything.

I didn't actually, I looked it up, but there seems to be a long lag opening the reply window for some reason. I just went to the fridge to get a drink while this one loaded and it was still trying to open when I returned. :cry2:

Back