• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Microsoft says No Way to Lawyers..

Robert

NLC
NLC
Are these lawyers #$*$& crazy? No wonder I hate them..

Mr Crew has billed Microsoft just over $3,000 an hour for his own work, as well as more than $2,000 an hour for other lawyers on his team.
[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3715375.stm[/url]

$3,000 an HOUR?! WTF. Just because Microsoft is probably the largest company in the world in Revenue size, doesn't mean they will apy $3,000/hr. I don't care who you are, that's just stealing.

I think MS should turn around and sue their lawyers... yaa!!

Those prices are insane

But then again I think computer guys should get paid more. Maybe I am a little biased.

Lawyers are known to charge extraordinary large amounts of money for cases however $3,000 an hour could be feasible only for a whole law TEAM. This is an attempt to exploit the opportunity and it makes me wonder if this was the goal the whole time. No one in California seems to care about this little stupid "rebate" Microsoft has to offer. To tell you the truth the only people who make any substantial gain from this whole lawsuit is the lawyers.

I am no great fan of Microsoft however I am a businessman. And this is taken advantage of a successful business using innocent/unknowing people as the fulcrum.

Well yah know now Microsoft will go get lawyers to fight these lawyers, seems kind of ironic.

nothing would of hapened if they'd fix salaries Before the lawyers started their work.
kind of a written contract? isnt it the standart?
ms's fault all the way

Wojtek said:
nothing would of hapened if they'd fix salaries Before the lawyers started their work.
kind of a written contract? isnt it the standart?
ms's fault all the way
They're the prosecution's legal fees, not those of Microsoft's own lawyers.

I don't blame them.

I might go to law school if I ever finish the dual degree program I'm entering this fall :p.

I'd charge $3,000 an hour if I thought I could get away with it, no doubt :D.

Back