• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Merlin the Series

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
You guys should watch this. I started last year in the summer, and had to watch all of season 1 in less than a few weeks. Season 2 I watched weekly because it aired in October of 2009. You guys should watch both Season 1 & 2 and watch Season 3 in October this year.

I'm doing a marathon where I watch one episode a week and if I do that, I'll be done both seasons by October of this year! Let me know what you guys think of it, people uploaded it on Youtube.

It's about the boy named Merlin who has a magic power and he has to protect Prince Arthur without letting everyone know he has magic.

It'd be best to watch it instead of me telling you. It's based loosely on the Merlin tales.

There are 26 episodes now and each are about 45 minutes long.

I watched 5 seasons of How I Met Your Mother over a weekend..I could totally do this. :p
Then you'll have to wait for months until the next season! That's why you take it in moderation of 1 episode a week until October :)

Then you'll have to wait for months until the next season! That's why you take it in moderation of 1 episode a week until October :)

WTF is moderation?

I have no willpower...I just watched the first 17 episodes of Accidentally On Purpose over the past 2 days while studying for exams :p In time to catch the new episode that aired last night.

Season 1 and 2 of Merlin are both at about 78% downloaded last I checked, should be finished downloading by the end of tonight or tomorrow. :p And my last exam is tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time to go on a marathon :p

WTF is moderation?

I have no willpower...I just watched the first 17 episodes of Accidentally On Purpose over the past 2 days while studying for exams :p In time to catch the new episode that aired last night.

Season 1 and 2 of Merlin are both at about 78% downloaded last I checked, should be finished downloading by the end of tonight or tomorrow. :p And my last exam is tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time to go on a marathon :p

:D Haha, you will need to learn moderation for when season 3 comes out and you have to wait for the next week to see the next episode!

I watched two episodes the other day. Not that exciting ...
Have you seen "Legend of the Seeker" .... It falls in the same category and have a better story. (I think so)

Back