• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Merged] Please check my portfolio for me

KarenArt

Please check my portfolio for me

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for your help.
I am trying to put my portfolio of site designs together for a contest. I am not sure though if the layers are showing up properly on everyone's machine. I'm still using a very outdated 13 inch monitor so it's hard for me to get layers adjusted correctly sometimes.

btw: If anyone has any suggestions for better text link colors, I'd appreciate that as well!

portfolio addy: http://CardinalArt.com/Win_a_Site/designs.html

I'm using Opera, and it looks perfectly fine to me! Nice one. :)

<add>Just wanted to add that if I didn't do my own layouts, I'd be interested in entering your contest.</add>

Thank you!

I appreciate you both taking a look for me.
Layers can really cause me fits sometimes.

This contest will be aimed at artists who upload their work using site builders (which only gives you so many options) and those that don't have a site yet, so hopefully there will be a lot of entries.
I'll cry if there aren't. ;)

Thanks again for your comments. All feedback is appreciated!

Nice looking site. Your portfolio looks great as well. Just one thing - if you take a look using Mozilla, you'll notice that the word "Navigation" is largely obstructed. :classic2:

What did I do wrong?

Thanks for the heads-up on the navigation problem.

I don't have Mozilla on my Mac right now.
Could you show me a screenshot of how it's being obstructed so I can figure out what went wrong?

I'd appreciate it! :)

Thanks again

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the screenshot. I found the gif.

I'll try to figure out why it's pushing the word navigation down.

I always appreciate the help! :)

Sorry! my goof up.
I ment to reply to my post and hit the wrong button.
I didn't mean to start a new thread and I can't seem to delete it. :(

Back