• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Merged] InvisionBoard B1 released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by is0lized
:confused: huh

Check the server load figure on the bottom. It was 1.75 which is pretty high by server standards. It should stay below 0.5. This might indicate the board is a resource hog (if there are no other scripts running on the server)

Originally posted by LastActionHero

Check the server load figure on the bottom. It was 1.75 which is pretty high by server standards. It should stay below 0.5. This might indicate the board is a resource hog (if there are no other scripts running on the server)
The server load I'm getting is only from the range of .6 to .72

weird, when I was there, it said 3 users online and I got a 0.10000

[EDIT] when I was there alone I got 0.05300

Error: mySQL query error: SELECT p.*, m.location,m.id,m.name,m.mgroup, ,m.email,m.joined,m.avatar,m.avatar_size,m.posts,m.aim_name,m.icq_number,m.signature, m.website,m.yahoo,m.title,m.hide_email,m.msnname, g.g_id, g.g_title, g.g_icon FROM ibf_posts p, ibf_members m, ibf_groups g WHERE p.topic_id='1' and p.queued !='1' AND p.author_id=m.id AND g.g_id=m.mgroup ORDER BY p.pid LIMIT 0, 15

MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'm.email,m.joined,m.avatar,m.avatar_size,m.posts,m.aim_name,m.icq_number,m.signat' at line 2
I got this error when i tried to view a post.

Add: Installing IBForums. Is it really only uploading the install.php? Too easy to be true!

Last edited:
I must say that I'm very very impressed with IBForums beta 1. It is simply nice. I'd rate it above phpbb 2, if not for the fact that it is after all a beta version. However, for those who don't have the cash to buy vb, try IBForums first before thinking about phpbb 2.

Geez...that board looks almost exactly like Ikonboard, in features, layout, and even some buttons. I have yet to see what the posting screen looks like, but I can predict that it will look A LOT like Ikonboard's. I'll let you know what I think.

Anyway, I got a 0.30 server load and there were something like 50 users online when I was there.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Geez...that board looks almost exactly like Ikonboard, in features, layout, and even some buttons. I have yet to see what the posting screen looks like, but I can predict that it will look A LOT like Ikonboard's. I'll let you know what I think.

Anyway, I got a 0.30 server load and there were something like 50 users online when I was there.
It is blistering fast, I can tell you honestly. I didn't quite like it at first, but now where am I standing now?

Conker: (This is not an insult!) Please do not think or self proclaim or in any way think or act as if you are a guru and you can criticise most of the boards. Note that boards are better known for their functions, not looks. This sums it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back