• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Merged] cyberwings

not so if dedicated hosting accountS were bought, more than 4 shared hosting accountS and more than 20 databaseS with hundreds of members and thousands of posts were affected. do the math...hundreds of dollars were lost. not $10 bucks. and not including the worth of money those websites lost because they were down.

"bitchin and childish comments" is one thing but showing frustration is another. specially if the motive is to expose CW to TONS of people reading this who are maybe thinking of using CW. maybe this can help save hundreds of dollars and even more from others.

i signed up hundreds of dollars worth of packageS from Tera-Byte because of the good reviews I found in this board. but after reading reviews from MANY people at webhostingtalk and Tera-byte forum itself, i cancelled my order immediately. boy im thankful to those "bitchin and childish" comments. saved me hundreds of dollars.

Last edited:
Kindly help me!

Originally posted by Hoth

Did you pay through paypal? If so you can get the refund directly from paypal.
I paid $20 through Paypal to Cyberwings (non)hosting!. I want it back. I tried sending a mail to the id given on the cwstatus.com site. But no acknowledgement. So I am skeptical they'd refund it.
Kindly tell me how to get refund directly from Paypal.
Thanks
Regards
S.K

Back