• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Medium Hosting Request

.Bobby

Hey guys,

Just checking out what options my friend would have. He currently runs a Private Server of a certain game. However, he's no cash. Since we've got a heap of awesome Free Web Hosts over here at FWS, I thought I might just give it a shot requesting for some Free Web Hosting.

Anyway, this Hosting will be used to host ONE site, comprising of a CMS, and mainly, a Forum. This will not violate any terms of MOST Web Host's TOS. Nothing like IRC, Warez Hosting/Linking, etc.

Shoot away your offers!

Also, please note that Post 2 Host is not preferred.

One offtopic question,
Is private game equal to illegal version of copyrighted online game like RF Online, Ragnarok, World of Warcraft, etc?

I assume your friend is going to use the hosting for announcement, registration, and forum for the game.

One offtopic question,
Is private game equal to illegal version of copyrighted online game like RF Online, Ragnarok, World of Warcraft, etc?

I assume your friend is going to use the hosting for announcement, registration, and forum for the game.

Probably more that he has a clan and runs a private server for CS:S, BF2, or any other online game.

Then what is the content that would violate some hosts TOS? I am sure they will want to know.

None of what's going to be hosted on that site (which plans to use phpBB, and a open-source CMS), that I know of.

One offtopic question,

They're off clean until someone decides to either charge money for it or integrate official files into the server's workings.

As it is, they're legal.

Yes, this site will be used as aforementioned. Namely, having a Forum with a CMS on the main front.

Well, i'm just scouting around for the best option available - in terms of Company Reputation, Reliability, and Customer Reviews, honestly.

Back