• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mayo or Salad Dressing....?

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
I was making a sandwich today and I found myself staring between Mayo and Salad Dressing. Of course, every sandwich requires one of those two, but I couldn't decide. In the end, I went half and half.

Except that the Puppy was a dog, but the industry my friends, that was a revolution.

I usually prefer Miracle Whip salad dressing. But if you go to a restaurant you have to be careful with both. At a Hardees here they caught one of the male employees jerking off in the tub of mayo.
Maybe I shouldn’t share that here after all these are hosting forums.
But then why is this topic in web hosting forums?
Hmmm. I’m going to post it. And next time you eat a fast food burger .... make sure that’s really mayo on there. You don’t want someone’s special sauce.

Yea, they call "Mayo" "Miracle Whip" here too. At least, in my house. And is that what you mean by "Salad Dressing"? Or are you talking Italian or Ranch?

And about the "Hardees employee" and "tub of mayo". I'm glad you specified he was "male". ;)

I strongly dislike mayonnaise and miracle whip. Actual salad dressing, especially blue cheese, is good with roast beef.
Also, Hardees is disgusting. Maybe that's because the Hardees back where I used to live was so amazingly gross (mold, etc) that even three or four years after the health department shut it down nobody's moved into the vacated building, but I'm not willing to chance it.

Last edited:
miracle whip is ONLY good with chicken burgers. try to eat anything else with it and it tastes so unnatural. not good.

notnamed said:
I strongly dislike mayonnaise and miracle whip. Actual salad dressing, especially blue cheese, is good with roast beef.
Also, Hardees is disgusting. Maybe that's because the Hardees back where I used to live was so amazingly gross (mold, etc) that even three or four years after the health department shut it down nobody's moved into the vacated building, but I'm not willing to chance it.
I feel the same way about Hardees. I wont eat there anymore. Not willing to risk it..............

Wojtek said:
miracle whip is ONLY good with chicken burgers. try to eat anything else with it and it tastes so unnatural. not good.

Pardon my dumb NY'ness, but did you mean like Chicken Patties?

My ex wife lives around El Paso, Texas. I dont know what her position is these days (manager, etc) but I stopped eating at McDonalds because of her when she told me if they dont like a customer she/they spit in their burgers.

So if you live in that area, and eat at McDonalds.... you've most likely had some of the same spit I have :D

this
dqdude.jpg
is a chicken burger

layers as follow:

top bun
salad
tomatoes
cheese
miracle whip
chicken 'pattie'
miracle whip
bottom bun

Do you go into Mcdonalds and say "yes I would like your chicken burger"?
I have only ever thought of a burger as a shortened version of the word hamburger (BEEF).

I don't go to McDonald's, so I'm not sure, but don't they call it the McChicken or something?

But anyway, a meat patty on a bun is a "burger" whether it's beef, chicken, turkey, or whatever else.

In my house we treat mayo as a more expensive but less quality salad dressing.

Back