• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

May you be providing me with good host substitute for tripod uk?

DarkTemplar194

May you provide me with a good host substitute for tripod uk?

Hello everyone,

I may be building a new site soon, and I want to host it at www.hey.nu.
But until then, I need an existing location for my site. Temporary host to put files. What may be good substitute for the tripod UK version? Their ads are to annoying. And I have heard they do not allow very good php/mySQL.

So here are my requests. :)
1. PHP *and* MySQL
2. 35 or more MB of space
3. FTP upload
4. Ads be 1 banner or 1 popup

Thanks I would appreciate it greatly if you can help me with providing a good free host, no paying! I don't ask for too much. :classic2:

Last edited:
Good luck getting hosting at Hey.nu! They have a tough screening process, but if you make it through, it's well worth it! (I made it. :D )

I have gotten thru before, (eiffel65.hey.nu is my site) I just want to have another site hosted there. You need an existing site to be hosted. ;)

The problem with wz.cz is that it isn't in English, and I need it to be in english.:biggrin2:

L33t.ca has always been a good alternative to tripod.

Same services, but we're not trying to milk the servers for every drop of performance they have....

Anyways.... my opinion is obviously biased :)

L33t.ca Code Monkey
-Mr.Oreo

Back