• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

May Hosting Specials ••• May 7th - May 31st •••

Ecp Hosting

:::::: Ecp Hosting :::::::
the ultimate hosting solution

Monthly Special for: May 2003

Enter coupon code:
:::::::::: " mayspecial " ::::::::::
during account signup and immediately take
75% off your first month's stay with us! :)
(enter code between the quotations ("); coupon
expires June 1st; does not apply to reseller solutions)

[color=dark-blue]Note from Ecp Admin:[/color]
We know you need reliable hosting without having to pay for every fee under the sun that comes with it. AND NOW, with our special May sale, we are giving all virtual hosting plans a total of 75% off!

Not only do you get 75% off your first month, but
you may even DOUBLE your disk space PLUS add 500Mb of bandwidth to ANY of our shared hosting solutions! Simply enter the ABOVE coupon code (which will take 75% off your first month) and will ALSO add 500mb to your bandwidth and double the regularly listed disk space!! It's as simple as that.

••• Reseller plans also available (check the post below this one for details)! With features such as generic host names, and our 100% transparent guarantee, we aim to have the best reseller accounts in the business. :)

••• Now all accounts come with the latest version of Fantastico!

Our hosting plans are currently as follows:

Plan ::::::::::::: Disk :::::: Transfer :::::: Price
Starter :::::::: 200mb :::::: 5Gb ::::::: $7.95 - PLUS double disk space & 500mb transfer!
Power ::::::::: 450mb :::::: 8Gb ::::::: $12.95 - PLUS double disk space & 500mb transfer!
Gold ::::::::::: 1200mb ::::: 16Gb :::::: $15.95! - PLUS double disk space & 500mb transfer!
(for more details, click here)

(you may double all of the disk space and add 500Mb bandwidth/transfer in any of the above plans
simply by entering the discount code, located at the top of this post). (new clients only)

Reseller Accounts also available (see post after this one)

That can't go without showing what each package comes with...

Special Features with Every Account >>>>>>>>>>>>>
1) Multiple Domain Support - Very handy when you have many domains and many accounts to hold them. Now, you can add as many domains to your account as you need without having to break the bank (of course, for self-use only). Basically, you can have each domain with it's own email, ftp, subdomains, cgi-bin, ETC.... basically, have full control over your domain accounts! No more having to purchase 3 different accounts for 3 different domains when you can do it ALLfrom ONE conrtol panel and from just one FTP login. That's right, one FTP account can access them all!

2) Sub-Domains - Besides an easy-to-remember name for your visitors to remember, (http:subdomain.yourdomain.com, you can also enjoy the luxury of each account coming with no limit to the amount of subdomains your provision! Provide/setup this subdomain with its own email, ftp accounts, etc... You may setup as many as you need and often as you'd like right from your control panel. :D Life isn't quite the same without sub-domains!

3) No Setup Costs. PERIOD.

4) Low User / Server Ratios! Distinctly understated, this is what sets us apart from a vast majority of our competition. Unlike other hosts who max each server with approximately 500-700 domains, and some who comfortably secure 300 domains, Ecp Hosting insures all servers fall between our ~50-70 domain limit. Indeed, a real treat to individuals or businesses seeking increased stability from a hosting firm, not to mention uptime (yes, we like that too). Sticking strict to this rule makes it hard to imagine why anyone would host their site anywhere else. That does wonders for your site’s oneness. And as you'll find out with Ecp Hosting, we’re all about wonders.

5) No limit to your Databases. That's right, with every package (outside of our new Express plan), we set no limit on the number of MySQL databases in your account. This is also included in your monthly service with us.

6) DOUBLE DISK SPACE *PLUS* 500Mb your Bandwidth allotment! That's right, we are now doubling disk space and adding 500Mb to your transfer for customers from this discussion board for this week only. :) Finally, get the disk space you need! :)

7) Multiple CPanel Themes. With every account, you select from 11 different CPanel skins (control panel themes)! Change as often as you'd like with either CPanelXP v5, BlueTrix/RedTrix, XSkin, BlueLagoon, 4 different SimSkins, Vertex or even the classic Iconic theme. Change once a month or as often as you'd like! All at no additional cost. :D

A La Carte (standard with every package) :eek: >>>>>>>>>>
Perl 5.8.0 (new) ; PHP 4.2.3 ; Zend Optimizer v2.1.0 ; cURL 7.98 ; MySql 3.23 ; FrontPage Extensions ; CGI-BIN (with preinstalled scripts!) ; Fantastico!; Flash/Shockwave Support ; 99.9% true uptime ; cPanel 6.4! ; Hotlink Bandwidth Protection (new) ; custom 404 error pages; pop3 email with WebMail; The End (just kidding, keep going...) ; Spam Filtering ; 24/7 Alertra Web Monitoring ; Powerful 1.3Ghz Servers; Antivirus Updates & Scans; Low User/Server Ratios ; 30-day money back guarantee; AIM, MSN, YAHOO, ICQ, and PHP Live Response Systems; Trouble Ticket Center; Premium Support; and more!

Some Testimonials...

"I'm a newbie to the world of website building and all the "stuff" that goes along with it. I needed plenty of help getting started and Erik and support staff were literally answering my email questions within minutes! They told me in lay-man terms everthing I've needed to do to get up and running. Lots of stupid questions followed and all were all answered with clear and precise directions to get things running. And I must say the speed of ECP servers are also amazing. Needless to say I'm a very happy camper and would not hesitate to recommend ECP hosting to anybody looking to get up on the net. Best support in the I've had from any company in a long time! ~ Walt (lonestarwatches.com)
"The support was/is truly amazing. Just that is worth more then i pay for my account - not to mention the TONS of features... i look forward to a LONG lasting relationship with ECP. ~ Miguel (nectarcreative.com)
"I have been working with ECP for about a month now and I have been with a lot of other hosts, some of which have given me the worst service imaginable. I am glad to be with ECP as they have taken care of all my hosting needs and have provided the best customer support and level of service. Server speed is always optimal and that is just another thing that sets ECP apart from its competitors. I will be with ECP for a long time. I am glad to be here." ~ Thomas (magazineofcountrymusic.com)
More Testimonials here. :)

Our Home Page:
You may visit us right now at ecphosting.net

If you would like, please email myself at admin@ecphosting.net and refer to this post. I am standing by. :).

Also availiable LIVE via >>>>>>
AOL Instant Messenger: EcpErik
MSN Messenger: EcpErik @ hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: EcpErik
ICQ Messenger: 167891108

Reseller Accounts also availiable (and will be posted below).

Back