• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Matthew's Party

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
http://www.27bslash6.com/matthewsparty.html

From the same guy that did that spider drawing 'prank'.

Brief prologue (FTA)
A few weeks ago, a guy moved into the apartment across from me. I know little about him apart from the fact that he owns cane furniture as I saw the delivery guys carry it up. I bumped into him on the stairs once and he said hello but I cannot be friends with someone that owns cane furniture so I pretended I had a turtle to feed or something.

Last week when I checked my mailbox, I found that my new neighbor had left me a note stating that he was having a party and to let him know if the noise was too loud.

The problem I have with the note is that he stated he was having a party but didn't invite me. To make matters worse, he selected a vibrant background of balloons, effectively stating that his party was going to be vibrant and possibly have balloons.

If I was writing a note to my neighbors saying that I was going to have a party but none of them could come, I would not add photos of ecstasy tablets, beer and gratuitous shots of Lucius going down on men to show them what they are missing out on, I would make it clean and simple, possibly even sombre, so they didn't think 'you prick'.

Very funny.

lol talk about persistent. That's why I wouldn't tell any one if I was having a party. Nor would I live in an apartment. ROFL!

Back