• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

master reseller wwanted now

Status
Not open for further replies.
30/40/30
I know it may be a language barrier, but you do need to be more clear, your not helping yourself.

And I'm off - too much time wasted trying to get info for something I wouldn't entertain.

I can get you a deal on a reseller however it wouldnt be a "master reseller". I can keep it at your price range of 30 dollars as well..just let me know and ill post it up for you....

Hello,

We can offer the following:

Teppa-R4:
40 GB of Disk Space
400 GB of Monthly Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Overselling Enabled
Free Directi Domain Reseller Account
Free Personalizated DNS ( ns1 & ns2.yourdomain.com )
Free WHMCS Billing Software

Instant Activation!
Rvskins
24/7/365 Customer Support
PHP, Perl, MySQL and CGI Support
Add WHMCS License for $8

Monthly Price: $31.80
Quarterly Price: $95.40
Yearly Price: $381.60

[ Signup ]
[ Read More ]

My freind,
No one here seems to be wanting to offer this.
And what payment method are you willing to use?

my frinds
i can pay 30$/mo
1500G hard drive
5000G pandwidth:eek3:

1500 GB hard drive costs around $100/month min
5000 GB bandwidth is around 15mbps dedicated - at $10 per mbit (Cheapest), meaning $150/month.

In total for the space and bandwidth, your looking at $250/month, NOT $30.

You cannot get what you request for $30, what you want costs over $200.

So use that company then, it's the only way your going to get the request (for a short time) you've posted for the cost your prepared to pay.

Moha,

People that offer what you are looking for do not come to this forum, as not only will they be flammed all the time for being a scammer, even they know they are scamming, which is why they do not go to any forums.

You will have to look elsewhere for what you require, or go with that company you quoted.

For $30 a month, you are not going to get what you require on a reliable host as has been mentioned already numerous times.

Either largely increase your budget, or realize that you won't find so much for so little here.

/thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back