• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mas3000.com $7.50/m Web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe.

Might be if you dont mind the speed you can get more space outside US & UK around $40/m.
I dont think any one can offer Real Unlimited Transfer in any datacenter.

whats up everyone i showed the webmaster of mas3000.com this thread here is what he had to say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.mas3000.com is NOT a joke. We are NOT a scam and we have many loyal
customers who like our service. Because most of people hosting with us
don't take up more than 100MB, we have lots of space for the sites that need
tons of space. Please tell this on that forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why he didnt post it him self i dont know but dont really care
he asked me to do it so i did if anyone replys im not going to go on with this little war so if you do see this post and dont like what you see just dont reply keep your mouth shut please

if you got a problem with anything take it up with the web host provider not with me

Those are the same words people from 9kd.net said months ago.

Where are they now?

People, unlimited space don't exit. I don't know about an infinite hard drive ever invented.

who says he only has one hard drive alot of servers could hold alot of huge drives

you cant forget lots of drives are up to 60gigs to 80gigs
and no one never uses that much space if you use more then 1 gig you must be hosting one massive download site

and most people that have a download sites get there own servers so why go on about this?

Last edited:
Originally posted by BlackDeath
whats up everyone i showed the webmaster of mas3000.com this thread here is what he had to say

www.mas3000.com is NOT a joke. We are NOT a scam and we have many loyal
customers who like our service. Because most of people hosting with us
don't take up more than 100MB, we have lots of space for the sites that need
tons of space. Please tell this on that forum.

Please tell them that this SIMPLY does not exist:

Originally posted by BlackDeath
$7.50/month Web hosting
Free Domain Name(i.e. yourname.com)
UNLIMITED Webspace
UNLIMITED Bandwidth

You can think it does and that you'll actually get this all you want. *They* can think they offer it, but simply, they can not and do not.

I did find it rather amusing that their main page states:

"Prices starting at $7.50 a month!"

Of course they have one package, for $7.50, everything unlimited.

I wonder if they'll have a second package at $10.00 month - double unlimited?

Sorry I just have to lock this thread as these types of hosts are just a waste of everyone's time and honestly, I think they should be fined for their advertising practices and shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back