• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Making money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ads on your website(s) or by performing services to other people like logo design, web design or Backlink building for example.

Well that's the million dollar question everybody wants to know the answer to isn't it? I would like to add to the above: a lot of discipline, focus, dedication and time.

Making money online is not easier then running an offline business or freelance job. The most important thing is to start, fail, start again, fail harder, keep starting, keep failing and maybe at some point you'll make it work. The longer you stick with it, the higher the chance you will succeed.

Diversity, patience and perseverance. Contrary to what those fancy landing pages (of ponzi schemes) tell you, success won't come overtime. You must develop a plan and go through a series of failures. It's good for you if you're that kind of person who won't give up after the first failure.

Make use of every opportunity to learn something new and broaden your experience. Never believe right away what people tell you and do your research so that you have your own point of view.

Joining a webmaster forum was a good first step, your access to knowledge is already granted and you also have the will to learn.

A few ideas of how it is possible to earn money (so that you can start your research from there):
  • Sell a product
  • Promote someone else's product
  • Sell or promote a service
  • Offer valuable information and earn from advertising
  • Trade/ re-sell (domains for example)
  • Mediate (knowing the right people is the key)
  • etc.

This is a too broad question, I think.

Personally, I have used the below ways to make money online.

1. Be an affiliate of Regnow (Mycommerce) and sell multimedia software like video converter online. (It can help me earn $1,000+/year, my website's daily visitors are about 100-150 )
2. Sell my own software online - I and my friend created a web design software and we created a website to sell it since 2012. (It helps me earn $500 per month so far. this website's daily visitors are about 500-600)
3. Sell clothing (real object) online through my own e-Commerce site since 2013. (It helped me earn $100+ per day, I am quite content to it ^_^)(Note: the daily visitors of my online clothing site are about 800-1000)

There are also many other ways to earn money online even if you don't have your own website such as adf.ly, sponsor tweets. of course, if you have your own blog, you can use Google Adsense.

too broad question.

here is the awser:

design
content
web hosting
freelance internet jobs
technical online jobs
coding etc etc

The ability to "make money online" isn't as easy as it used to be due to saturation in nearly every market that exists. There's just so many kiddies at home trying to make it big in their parent's basement these days that unless you have a unique product or service, you can pretty much just forget it. Sitting at home with your computer doing affiliate programs all day is fine, if you're 16 years old, and still live with your parents. The majority of us can't survive on $40 a week. In the real world, it just doesn't work. Even freelance coding projects are drying up as more people and companies move towards CMS and social networking, rather than building their own content from the ground up.

For me, I've shifted my focus away from typical online methods and more towards offline ventures, but with the help of online marketing. For example, twelve years ago, I was focused mainly on web hosting, but the internet was different. Since then, the market has saturated to the point of no rebound and the overall culture is completely different than it once was. So, as a result, I've moved more towards wholesale purchases and retail, along with warehousing and transportation.

You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back