• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Major Flagging on Craigslist

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
So apparently I either pissed off a client of mine, without knowing that I have, offended someone without knowing that I have, or its rival competition.

I have been posting the same ads in the same categories for my recycling business for several years, and until 3 weeks ago, I haven't had any issues what so ever.

The only thing I have noticed different in the categories, is a competitor junk removal company, that started showing up the same time I started getting flagged right and left.

Its not even happening just in 1 category, but in all the categories that I post in.

One thing that I am realizing is that none of the other junk removal company's are getting flagged. Not even the ones that post over 10 ads daily in the same category.

Is there any possible way of stopping this crap?

I have tried emailing the one contact that I do have from Craigslist, but never a response.

Back