• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MagniRack.com Game Server Reseller Program goes live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
After numerous requests we have decided to take the reseller program we had been testing with a select few and make it a public reseller program. Now you can expand your current company to include a new set of products.

If you are looking to become a reseller you can find all the info about it HERE

F.A.Q.
Q. What kind of nodes do you run these servers on?
A. We run on Core2Quad Q6600 and Q9300 processors with 4 to 8gb of ram per node.

Q. Are resellers eligible to receive any larger of a discount?
A. We are working on a tiered discount system that should be put into place soon.

Q. I want to offer a slot count other than what you have. [I.e. 64 slots] Can this be done?
A. Yes this is possible you will just have to contact the sales team prior to ordering that server.

Q. Can I resell voip servers?
A. No due to the limitations on the license we have we are not able to allow reselling of our voip services.

Q. Is your control panel unbranded?
A. Yes our game server control panel is completely unbranded all the way down to the RDNS records.

To get more info about our reseller packages just click HERE

If you have any questions just send us an EMAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back