• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Made To Suite Template For Trade or Sale ]

Hello, I have 2 unused templates on my hands and need to get rid of them. Seeing to it I spent alot of time on them in phototshop, and the people that wanted them ended up either deciding not to have a site, or they wanted it for free, so now Im offering them up for trade. Things I REALLY could use are :

1. TLD Domain Name [With NO Ad's]
2. A Good amount of Webspace w/ Bandwith with cPanel & unlimited features [FTP, MySQL, E-Mail, etc.]*Wouldnt hurt to have Fantasico :classic2:
3. Something else usefull reguarding web design

If you have or can offer any of these things, reply to this post, contact me via MSN [Apriliaspeed@gmail.com], AIM [YamahaR1der6] or e-Mail [StreetStunt06@gmail.com] And we can talk. If you dont have any of these things then still contact me and we can talk.

*Also if anyone needs a template designed for them, I have the time and resources to do it. PM or e-mail me to discuss payment and what I offer.

Last edited:
Back