• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Macbook Questions

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hi there,

I am debating between getting one of the new aluminum macbook pro's or the old ones.

I hear the glossy screen is a tad annoying, but I would hardly ever be in the situation where it would be terribly sunny. Even so, I can probably deal with it. I just hear the new ones are built really solidly and have better displays and run cooler.

Thoughts?

I have one of the brand new MacBook Pro's, I have the 15-inch: 2.53GHz versions. I'd recommend it over anything, the 17-inch: 2.66GHz version is just stupidly expensive!

they do run a bit cooler. i have the last gen and it is great, but, the new ones is better. i hear you can get a screen protector that will make it anti glare, like the iphone protectors, but, not 100% on that. i would get the new one if i could afford it, but, if not, get the last gen. it is still great.

I found a great deal on a refurb last gen Macbook Pro. I'll try it out but I think it will be fine. I'll let you guys know what I think.

Back