• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lunarpages, Totallyhosted - or other?

menyak

Our site is outgrowing our old host which had 5 GB allowed bandwidth per month. Now we're looking for a new host with (considerably!) more bandwidth at a cheap price. The only customer support our old host had was a simple text forum they checked once a day. That was perfectly ok because their server was running stable and you could RELY on their checking the forums (=response within 24 hours). In other words, we're not so picky, as long as a host isn't a notorious desaster area... ;-)

Anyway, just recently I've made some VERY bad experience with Aletia (excessive downtime, no service response), so NOT signing up for a disaster area doesn't seem to be so easy after all...

At the moment we're considering moving either to Lunarpages or
Totallyhosted. - Any thoughts, suggestions, comments, experiences?

(We also hat IPowerweb, CIHost and Infinology on our list, but we removed them because we heard a lot of bad stuff about them...)

Thanks a lot for any kind of feedback!

I've read those posts, but I wasn't exactly sure if cheating designers necessarily goes hand in hand with cheating your customers... ;)

Originally posted by menyak
I've read those posts, but I wasn't exactly sure if cheating designers necessarily goes hand in hand with cheating your customers... ;)

I hope that you were kidding ;)

Back