• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low Life Spammer || Illusionhost.net

Trel

Zen
NLC
I just caught this low life on my forum spamming my members to come visit his webhosting service. Watch our for this spammer on your forum. He likes to signup and spam via PMs.

Also to any customers that may want to signup with this person, remember how much you hate email spam.. :bandit2:

Not too wrong, it's still technically related to free web hosting, or rather, the ethnics the free web hosting is displaying in getting people to sign up with them. Spamming is wrong and spamming for your own free web host in the forums of a free web host is even worse. That really shows how much intelligence the spammer has.

Last edited:
jiehao85 said:
Not too wrong, it's still technically related to free web hosting, or rather, the ethnics the free web hosting is displaying in getting people to sign up with them. Spamming is wrong and spamming for your own free web host in the forums of a free web host is even worse. That really shows how much intelligence the spammer has.
Estimating IQ Of Spammer : Analyizing Date... IQ Determined as 4.

This was mostly meant for other free webhosting providers. I just meant for them to watch their forums just in case he decided to do something similar to them. :)

I, for one, appreciate you letting us know this LP. I'll keep that in mind when I consider reccomending them.

You don't have a TOS to revoke the privacy policy on violation? Thanks for the information, I think the other web hosts will be glad. I am safe since I don't have a forum. :p

jiehao85 said:
You don't have a TOS to revoke the privacy policy on violation? Thanks for the information, I think the other web hosts will be glad. I am safe since I don't have a forum. :p

Unfortunately no, I am bound by privacy laws and my terms comply with them. :(

If you provide your members email, you could ban him from sending
mail on your service -- that's easy enough to do.

Back