• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low cost paid hosting?

nemain

I have tried several free hosts for my site and was looking for something a bit better, I can't spend a lot per year on a host (If the price is in US Dollars I will need to at least double it for the exchange rate - I'm in Australia). I would prefer somewhere where I can pay for the whole year upfront (I'm probally going to loose my job in the next few weeks)

My site is fairly small and I would like prices per year not per month! My site is fairly basic (mostly just HTMl and a little JavaScript) Although some of it has a lot of graphics (.jpg & .gif). I would prefer if I could stay under $US10/year ($20 Australian), but will consider plans a bit higher than that

I have looked around for awhile, but am a little confused and would like to get some recomondations

Thank you!

You will need to be a little more specific on your needs. For instance, how much web space and bandwidth do you need? How many email accounts do you need? Do you require domain hosting? or simply a subdomain?

<<Please note we have forum guidelines posted as the first thread in the paid forum. Person is looking for recommendations, and not for hosts to recommed themselves.>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, it's a shared T1 line (1/2 is mine, and 1/2 is someone else's, but I use over 60% and they never complain :p). With the provider I use (@home business solutions), the residential, business, and shared T1s are on the 22 through 26 Ip netblock. The T3, DSx start with 12, 28, and 16 for their ip range. They say they have frame relay also, but I'm not quite sure of the specs on it or its netblock...as i've never checked it out before.

<<Again, person is looking for recommendations, and not for hosts to recommed themselves.>>

Nah, discount hosting is better, if you read their TOS, it specifies you are limited to 5GB/month instead of 150mb/month.

Back