• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Love

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes or No?

Personally, I need to spend time with someone before I can even trust them, let alone fall in love.

Last edited:
"Love is just a biochemical reaction to make sure our genes get passed on"

Ten points if you can name who said it without using a search engine.

oh I do indeed believe in love at first sight. That is to me the only real true type of love.

The girl I am with now I fell for her the moment I saw her face, ever since we met we havent been apart for more than a few mins and she is great

T.M. said:
Of course. Maybe not true love, but definately love at first sight is possible.

I agree, it's those first emotions that make you want to make it into something else, that could indeed be described as love .....

No. Physical attraction is very possible. It's just luck if someone you are physically attracted to at first sight happens to be attractive in other areas too.

Calvin and Hobbes or another comic, maybe Dilbert??

And no, I don't believe love in first site is possible. You have to spend at least SOME time with the person. I do believe love can come very quickly though, but you must know the person.

Yellowmc said:
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes or No?

Personally, I need to spend time with someone before I can even trust them, let alone fall in love.

love at first sight is bogus

Blank Verse said:
I kinda believe in love at first ----.

You like ----? That's a weird fetish my friend, I suggest you see your mental health care professional about it. Post haste.

Back