• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to purchase traffic

ventrue21

Bradshaw Banner Exchange is looking for sites to run a 468x60 banner!

We are seeking honest and legitimate webmasters to be paid rates between $0.02 and $0.20 per thousand impressions, which will be determined on a per site basis. ( Average is about .05 )

Currently no adult site, but everything else can apply.

We are also excepting members into the exchange if your interested in gaining traffic. Just place the banner on your site!

Signup: http://bexchange.bradshawconsulting.com/presignup.php

im intrested also, how do you pay? check money order, paypal

and how old you have to be and what kind of sites you looking for?

Payment

I have not yet come up with some TOS. I have been pretty busy working on a clients Unix machine so give me a few days to get something created. Your welcome to leave your comments, however no promise of them being used.

The site is a banner exchange but if you don't put in your banner then you will not be shown within the exchange. I plan on keeping this feature open so the the banner can be removed/added.

I plan on paying via paypal and base it on unique IP's.
From what it sounds .02-.05 is more than what most people are making and I will be able to pay that out. Payment will be made every month as long as your account has a certain dollar amount in it. If you opt to leave your banner in the exchange you will be paid on exposures you have not used up.

I think 2 to 5 cents CPM is a little short of what most companies offer. I have one banner making 26 cents CPM and another at 20 cents CPM.

cost per 1,000

What companies and what are requirements to get in?

Looking around on this board and it does not seem like people are getting paid that much.

Re: cost per 1,000

Originally posted by ventrue21

Looking around on this board and it does not seem like people are getting paid that much.
Perhaps you should check out some of the companies in the ad revenue forum :)

Ad Revenue Forum

All I see is people having a hard time getting into this "companies".

:D Lets try it this way. If anyone is interested in selling me traffic send me a PM with the amount you are looking for.

If we can come to an aggrement then I will pay in advance for about a weeks worth of traffic.

Thanks

I should have the website finished by the end of the weekend, thank you for be patient.

Fastclick pays me between 25-35 cents CPM.
Compactbanner pays me 20 cents CPM.
There are a few other companies that are similiar.

I think they only sites you'll have luck with are gaming sites which have a very hard time finding sponsers cause alot of CPC and CPA banners convert very well when they are targeted.

Thanks

What I am trying to offer is advertising not specific to any one catagory. Pretty much any site is allowed, but the traffic needs to be mostly unique visits. The people that purchase traffic from me are just looking for non expense traffic and do not care if it is within a certain catagory.

My banner exchange is growing pretty fast but I still need more traffic. Thanks everyone and I will post the TOS/Signup page when finished.

Back