• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to Merge w/ Free Host

macaws

(Mod: My mind started smoking when I was deciding between this forum and the ad forum, not too sure where it belongs)
Hello,
I am the owner of sitebunker.net. If you are able to read the site, it should give you enough info :p. We were previously offering free web hosting. After a painful server transfer, I decided to treat my users with unmetered hosting. Same with all new accounts. Hint: Not good idea. Well, within a day or so, we were hacked. The server probably became a spam bot. How this happened, I'm not sure. The whole thing was jacked. So I decided to give up with the free hosting idea for a while :p We are looking to merge with a free hosting company as one company (under 2 names). My staff has been very busy lately, so I have mostly been working alone with a previous x** worker. This could provide benefits to both companies, and hopefully when the new ad network comes up we will be broadcasted on many sites.
Thanks
Mason Curry

I think you need to clarify what this is offering.

Is this some type of partnership arrangement? Or are you looking to exchange clients with another host.

This is two companies A: Working together and B: "Sharing Clients" (?)

I have an offer pending, so this is on hold.

@macaws My site it cinchhost.tk. I may be willing to pair up with you guys, I have been looking for help. I can provide hosting for any projects you have and stuff. Thanks.

Back