• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to Join a Hosting Company

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
I am looking to join a hosting related company on a long term basis, offering my skills and knowledge. I have been associated with web hosting on & off since around 2005, and I have been a loyal member of this community since 2007. I have owned 2 web hosts, and helped in around 6 other hosts.

I would mainly be looking to join a Paid hosting company, but I am open to assist in the running of a Free Host if this is required. I would also be looking to work on a more senior/management role than a Level 1 role.

I have experience in a wide range of areas, these include:
- cPanel/WHM
- DirectAdmin
- Plesk (Limited)
- Kloxo/LxAdmin (Limited)
- Kayako SupportSuite
- WHMCS
- TheHostingTool
- Forum Scripts (including phpBB, MyBB, IP.Board, punBB)
- Blogging Scrits (including Movable Type, b2evolution, WordPress, Chyrp)
- Content Management Scripts (including Joomla!, Mambo, Concrete5)
- WHMSonic (Limited)

I am willing to seek training in any areas needed by the company, but would appreciate if the company could provide the training.

Requested Pay
I'm flexible on salary, but would appreciate salery only work. I would be happy to negotiate wages, this should be paid by personal cheque, Postal Order or direct Bank Transfer. I am also willing to work on the terms of non-payment, this can be discussed.

I can be contacted via many different ways, such as:
Email: adamjparton[@]live[.]co[.]uk
Twitter: @AdamJPart

Thanks,
Adam.

I am looking to join a hosting related company on a long term basis, offering my skills and knowledge. I have been associated with web hosting on & off since around 2005, and I have been a loyal member of this community since 2007. I have owned 2 web hosts, and helped in around 6 other hosts.

I would mainly be looking to join a Paid hosting company, but I am open to assist in the running of a Free Host if this is required. I would also be looking to work on a more senior/management role than a Level 1 role.

I have experience in a wide range of areas, these include:
- cPanel/WHM
- DirectAdmin
- Plesk (Limited)
- Kloxo/LxAdmin (Limited)
- Kayako SupportSuite
- WHMCS
- TheHostingTool
- Forum Scripts (including phpBB, MyBB, IP.Board, punBB)
- Blogging Scrits (including Movable Type, b2evolution, WordPress, Chyrp)
- Content Management Scripts (including Joomla!, Mambo, Concrete5)
- WHMSonic (Limited)

I am willing to seek training in any areas needed by the company, but would appreciate if the company could provide the training.

Requested Pay
I'm flexible on salary, but would appreciate salery only work. I would be happy to negotiate wages, this should be paid by personal cheque, Postal Order or direct Bank Transfer. I am also willing to work on the terms of non-payment, this can be discussed.

I can be contacted via many different ways, such as:
Email: adamjparton[@]live[.]co[.]uk
Twitter: @AdamJPart

Thanks,
Adam.

How good are your skills in marketing?

Hi Adam,

Would you like to work for server for some time to see how it goes? If so do let me know by PM or email.

Take care.

I have now filled a position at a local based company in the UK. Many thanks to all who offered.

Back