• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to host site in retun for advert

SplashHost.com

Splash host is looking to host sites that have more than 300 visitors a day and with content related to web-site development, php programming or anything along those lines.

You will be given a hosting account as large as you need in retun for an advert.

If you are interested post your url here

hey splashhost,
I have started a fairly new site called roboticgarden.com. It's an interactive site where users log in to control a real robot. They control the robot to plant and water seeds inside a garden all via webcam. The robot is online now, because we are trying to make some adjustments to allow more users to control it each day. The robot/site uses a variety of programming languages such as C++, pearl, visualbasic, html, javascript, and a few other minor ones. You can check out the site if you want.

If you decide to help me host this, all i really need is a cgi-bin to put the stuff in, and of coarse, i would advertise for you on every page.

Well, thanks for your time,

Jonathan
www.roboticgarden.com

Back