• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to buy troubled hosting companies and/or cPanel/Plesk clients

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
Want out of the business? No longer interested in providing web hosting services?

We understand that sometimes financial or medical barriers exist and the easiest thing to do is just exit. We'll pay you for your customers if you want out. You owe it to your clients to transition them smoothly to a reliable and established hosting company upon your departure from the industry. We can help.

We're a licensed Limited Liability Corporation in the state of Indiana doing business as Decker Services LLC. We've been around for over a decade. We're looking to acquire hosting companies and/or clients for both Plesk and cPanel platforms.

Please contact us today to discuss your options.
charles@deckerservices.com

And to the person who left me -rep for this thread. Please explain how this is "low" when WHT has an entire section dedicated to these kinds of transactions? In addition to that, wouldn't it be a lot better for a troubled host to just sell off their clients to another host and graciously exit the market rather than just dropping existing clients and disappearing into the night never to be heard from again?

Jokingly, you can buy my 432 clients for $3,000. xD But, I'd never sell them.
Just glad to see a company that is helping out hosts that are dying or need help. And at least your a reliable company as well. +Rep

Back