• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking Hosting For My Blog

shikey

My blog use Language:Chinese
Url:shikey.com
PR:2
My blog buid with wordpress ,about :Music words、Autocad 、surpac、GIS、Mining
I can put a ADbanner or text link on my site( sex is not accept)
I need:
Disk space: 100MB-500MB
Bandwidth: 3GB-5GB
Domain
PHP+MYSQL
:p
Thanks for your help!

I would be more than happy to host you, since I'm required to I'll offer you,

500mb of space with 4.25gb bandwidth as well as 2 emails and 3 databases, I'll preinstall wordpress for you if you'd like.

I would appreciate it if you would place an ad but a link is desired, you put it anywere on one page if you like up to you.

Just pm me

We are currently moving to a new url, but I can offer you hosting.

1GB of space
5GB of bandwidth
10 Features (MySQL, Email, etc)

We are post2host, but I can offer you this with no posts. If you would like to put a linkback to UltiHost.info I would appreciate it, but I do not require it. If you don't like us, I will move you to a new host if you would like. Thank you for your time.

L2P would be happy to offer you the following:

250MB of disk space
5GB of bandwidth
5 of each feature (MySQL, Email, FTP etc)

We only ask that you include a text link to our website. No posting will be required.

Please sign up at http://www.l2p.net/forum/ and send me a PM on our website to get setup.

HI Zombie:
I have sent a email to you two days ago,but you dont replay me .maybe you are busy.thanks for your help.

well you would have to email him not pm him as he was banned. Let me see if i can get his email for you.

JJW,thanks for your help,
as your say,i cant pm him so i had PM LP-Trel for hosting,
you are a good man~~~~

Back