• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

reliable host must be big and well known and been around for several years

200+MB
loots of bandwith
several Mysqldatabases
php

the first is extremly important

price preferbly under $90 year.

btw is there a god search engin for payed hosts?

only i know about is http://guider.idg.se/guide/hotel/advSearchForm.jsp but they only list swedish hosts, sins it is the WWW no need to be be bund to geagrafi.

Last edited:
I do agree with Decker that the customer should state how many GB of bandwidth he needs. How do you think if he requires 100GB transfer at his budget $90/year? Can you offer that big overselling package?

I often wonder how some of you ever got into the hosting business when you can't even read, the thread starter wants a reliable host must be big and well known and been around for several years. How many of you (from the removed posts) can boast that claim? NONE! Sure you have been around, but not as a host.

wizzard, let us know your bandwidth needs and we can point you in the direction of a long established host.

We have been around for last 2 years as free hosts
Had an economical crisis and so moved to paid host
So isnt that a claim?

xyris said:
We have been around for last 2 years as free hosts
Had an economical crisis and so moved to paid host
So isnt that a claim?
Under what name? Your current URL has only been registered a few days.

I can offer you our Business Plan
2500 MB Hosting
40 GB Transfer
1 Domain hosted
100 POP3 accounts
100 Email aliases
10 SubDomains
MySQL/PHP/Perl/SSL/POP3/Server/phpMyAdmin Suport
cPanel
99% Uptime
24/7 ticket/phone support
Special Offer :
FREE Setup
FREE Website Builder
FREE Domain name and much more
only for 6.50$/mo
78$/yearly

For More Info : http://webgearhostings.com

Regards,
Webgearhostings.com - Professional Hosting Company

hi,

We have been providing high quality hosting for nearly eight years, i am sure you know that one can't survive in this industry for that long without providing quality services :), we can confidently say that you will have a great experience with us.

as you have not specified your bandwidth, i would recommend you to head over to our web site and have a look at our hosting packages.

the MICRO-KIT & SME-KIT should be of particular interest for you.

all our plans carry a 30 day money back guarantee and our server uoptime has been rated at 99.9%

Yeah the domain is not up since 2003
but the .uni.cc domain was
and i mentioned that we were providing free hosting since then till now

Under what name? FWS is the biggest place for free webhosting, and we sure don't know of you from way back then.

wizzard, please feel free to start a new thread, I am done with all these who can't read rules.

Starting tomorrow, if you can't meet the request, you make offers where recommendations are wanted, you offer 2GB diskspace when only 200 MB is wanted, you started hosting last week and at least a year hosting was requested, etc etc etc, you will get a warning!!!!! Three strikes and you are OUT as per the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back