• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for...

Ryan_man

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an absolute free web host with:

50mb space +
2GB bandwidth(2 to 5 is fine)
CGI
FTP
At least 800kb file size
No ads, or at least a banner that is not an intrusion on the design

Just so you know, im looking for a place that will host my midi's and short homemade mp3s (one's that I've made).

Thanks.

You are asking for too much bandwith.
You should try

- netfirms.com : 25MB space, 1GB bandwith, CGI
- flatface.net - 200MB space, unmetered bandwith, CGI, PHP,..

If you really don't need CGi then you should try : tripod.co.uk, fateback.com, gizba.com (no ftp)

Originally posted by dsgdevil
its not easy to get accepted at flatface is it?

I got my account very easely, but i wonder if they still accept new accounts. I dunno. :(

You guys honestly think my requirments are to high? For 2GB of bandwidth is too high? Well, last time I was posting on this forum, 2GB was low..... and the only thing that was asking too much was unlimited.

I guess times change.

you should know that when you say 2Gb we all think that your site will be using 2Gb, but will it be using that much?
or just 500Mb

Originally posted by Ryan_man
You guys honestly think my requirments are to high? For 2GB of bandwidth is too high? Well, last time I was posting on this forum, 2GB was low..... and the only thing that was asking too much was unlimited.

I guess times change.

Yes time has changed... bandwidth is expensive... nowadays, 1GB is considered a lot. Most people who come here requesting for about 5-10GB of transfer rarely use that much, most only use up about 500MB of transfer a month, as with webspace.

I signed up at flatface about 1 day ago, they say they'll mail me but I didn't recieve nothing !
But the 200mo webspace sounds cool :)

Back