• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for webhost that are able to get my site scripts work

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me with the script you are trying to use. I can give you a trial account so you can see if your scripts work at Outhost.org.

spiralfive, your reputation ("Can only hope to improve")??? anyway, thanks for wanting to help me out with this.

Regards, kimchris

Seriously. My rep was reduced because I started a topic about rep points. :) People deducted from my rep because it was a stupid topic.

You should take rep points like a grain of salt, or less.

is it? as i know the reputation system for vBulletin board is used for the purpose to judge a user/person of his/her behavior, reliability, popularity & etc. whatever lor, but still u are a helpful person and i hope that u are able to solve my problems out. pm sent...

Hey,

I sent you the account information and was wondering if you got it through a PM? The reason I am asking is because my interenet froze for a second and I'm not sure if the message was successfully sent or not.

Thanks,

Tang

Hey,

Okay sorry about that. I just sent you another PM with your test account details, you should get this one no problem.

Regards,

Tang

OK, after went through all the troubles and also with the help of some kind hosts in this forum that setup test sites for me to test if my script work on their servers and yes but only able to work on two of the host server and u know who u are. therefor, i decided to go for either one but feel sad to say that one of them doesn't allow me to host proxy surfer other than file hosting while for the other, i encountered some problem which i do not wish to mention here. it seen like there is a need for me to state my requirement inorder to prevent any misunderstanding further more. i dont mind with shared, reseller or vps so here it go!

Requirement stated as below:

30GB diskspace
300GB bandwidth
1 Dedicated IP Address
Subdomains: unlimited
Parkdomain: unlimited
Email Accounts: unlimited
FTP Accounts: unlimited
MySQL Databases: unlimited

cpanel with all other necessary features that should be included.

please do read through my thread carefully before posting your offer to me. thanks!!!

Regards, kimchris

ok, since no host are able to host my site. any moderator close this thread for me please and thanks! but still would like to say that FWS is a great forum lor!!! Cheers!!!

kimchris said:
ok, since no host are able to host my site. any moderator close this thread for me please and thanks! but still would like to say that FWS is a great forum lor!!! Cheers!!!

There are many capable hosts out there but you are just not looking hard enough. Have you approached say craig, avail or host-frog?

30GB diskspace
300GB bandwidth
1 Dedicated IP Address

Your specs are not hard to satisfy as long as you got the budget. The above should cost you around $50 with any decent host.

NetCafe said:
There are many capable hosts out there but you are just not looking hard enough. Have you approached say craig, avail or host-frog?

30GB diskspace
300GB bandwidth
1 Dedicated IP Address

Your specs are not hard to satisfy as long as you got the budget. The above should cost you around $50 with any decent host.

NetCafe, is this vps? which host? can i test on my script if work on the server? thanks for your reply btw.

any moderator please close this thread as i found myself a great host. review will be follow up when im free. cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back