• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for webdesign partners

neftha

Hello All,

I am looking for other people who like to partner up with me in creating a new template website shop where you can sell your own designs. I haven't worked out the idea for 100 % yet but you could think of something like the shop from coolhomepages.com.

I am looking for 2 designers at least. I prefer those who:

- have some experience with online shops (I do not)
- have some experience with online transactions (credit card, paypal etc.)

But if you don't have that kind of experience, don't hesitate to react.

I am willing to pay for webhosting and domain the first six months. After that it should be possible to generate some income from the templates so costs will be divided.

Just for the record: you may be a beginning designer, just like me ... as long as you know how to design.

Please e-mail me if interested ... or leave a message behind here.

PS. You need to be 18 years old at least ... I have done business before with < 18 ... did not like that :confused2

Last edited:
very good idea, I've been looking for something like this as its very hard to get people to buy anything from my site and ebay just doesnt work...

anyways I would help out but im kinda busy my self the next 2 months but looking forward to your site :)

Back