• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for VPS

Blitz-Host

hello

i am looking for a cpanel/WHM VPS system where i can made resellers as well as normal hosting accounts.

i need around 2GB space and 20GB bandwith

anyone help?

Yes but for at least 128 MB RAM which is the minimum you need to run cPanel you are looking at $35 a month.

I can give you the following:

20 GB Space
200 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/RVSkins
1 Fixed IP
128 MB RAM

Free Setup
$35 Monthly

Thats the best I can do.

--
Josh Shrader
Elite-Webhost

What are you trying out? WMS will give you one month for free for the following. This is a dedicated server, but if you would like to try it out for a month, you may.
Intel® Xeon™ processor, 3.0GHz, 2MB Cache, 800MHz FSB
256MB, DDR2, 400MHz, 1X256, Single Ranked DIMMs
6GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
No firewall
20 DGB of Data Transfer
1 usable IP address
No Supreme Support Service
Redhat Fedora
CPanel 9/WHM (unlimited domains)
$59/month
There is no commitment or setup fee. Please contact us at sales@webmediaspecialties.com for more information.

WMSpecialties said:
What are you trying out? WMS will give you one month for free for the following. This is a dedicated server, but if you would like to try it out for a month, you may.
Intel® Xeon™ processor, 3.0GHz, 2MB Cache, 800MHz FSB
256MB, DDR2, 400MHz, 1X256, Single Ranked DIMMs
6GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
No firewall
20 DGB of Data Transfer
1 usable IP address
No Supreme Support Service
Redhat Fedora
CPanel 9/WHM (unlimited domains)
$59/month
There is no commitment or setup fee. Please contact us at sales@webmediaspecialties.com for more information.

did you mean 6GB or 60GB Hard Drive

Back