• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for VPS in New York

Fahrenheit

b&
I am planning to launch my new website in New York - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video. The one I found is REMOVED, SEE REPLY BELOW, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do you know anything about them? What is the best vps host in New York you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought all hosting providers support "video"?

This smells like spam to me. I've removed your link until you answer a reply to atleast one of the threads you've started here asking for hosting. Maybe start with this one.

Last edited:
I am planning to launch my new website in New York - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video. The one I found is REMOVED, SEE REPLY BELOW, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do you know anything about them? What is the best vps host in New York you know?

There are numerous web hosts where you can avail cheap VPS hosting at affordable prices. You can check them out in various web hosting forums and review sections to know more about them.

Better to get domains from reputable and trusted providers in New York, So for that try to search hosting reviews related to location.

I have had a good run dealing with vpsnine.com and its vps hosting services in New York.
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP (I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service).

Thanks for sharing this nice info MegganA, I contact Vpsnine.com and they offered me a good fit for my needs.
BTW, they offer vps plans in various server locations like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.

Their team have helped me to transfer my files to them.

Back