• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for this

Originally posted by YUPAPA
I don't like rackshack... you can get one from webreseller.net or the url you've just gave me...

When you buy a box, you can install anything you want. In this case, you need to install a FTP server which can be downloaded free of charge to get FTP access working.

can you tell me some points why you dont like racksack

A lot of people don't like RackShack because they do not provide a managed server. When you get a server from RS your on your own. The only thing they will do if you have a problem is restore your server to its origonal state. If its a hardware problem, they will replace it.

A lot of the negative feedback from RS is from people that have gotten a server and have no idea what they are doing. They then take to the forums and complain about it, but they new exactly what they were getting into.

We have been with RackShack since Sept. of last year. Other than a few hardware issues we really don't have much to complain about. There have been some issues regarding some of there service that was not up to par, but they seem to be listening to feedback by fixing those issues. If you know what your doing, by all means go for rackshack, if not, get a managed solution elsewhere. Managed will cost you quite a bit of money, so be warned.

Originally posted by Haze
A lot of people don't like RackShack because they do not provide a managed server. When you get a server from RS your on your own. The only thing they will do if you have a problem is restore your server to its origonal state. If its a hardware problem, they will replace it.

A lot of the negative feedback from RS is from people that have gotten a server and have no idea what they are doing. They then take to the forums and complain about it, but they new exactly what they were getting into.

We have been with RackShack since Sept. of last year. Other than a few hardware issues we really don't have much to complain about. There have been some issues regarding some of there service that was not up to par, but they seem to be listening to feedback by fixing those issues. If you know what your doing, by all means go for rackshack, if not, get a managed solution elsewhere. Managed will cost you quite a bit of money, so be warned.

well i only need on the server is that i can upload some file storage

Maybe you should grab a book first and see how to run a server... when you first got it, there is no Graphical User Interface and you have to install stuff using your secure shell client!

Back