• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for this

michael234545

unlimited space(around60 gigs is also good)
unlimited data(also 500gig a month)
ftp acces
file storage alowd
price between 200- 400 dollar a month(cheaper is welcome too)

Originally posted by YUPAPA
buy 2 rackshack servers and you will get 800GB Transfer and 120GB HD for 200USD per month.

could you tell me plz where i can find that 800 gb data and 120 gig space for 200 dollar (the exactly url) because i cant find it on the website .

Last edited:
Yes if you install your own FTP server such as proFTPD and wu-FTP.

Speed, i dunno because I am not using them.

Originally posted by michael234545

:S do you have to install your one ftp

Yes you have to install the FTP server on your own. I am not sure FTP is installed once your server is ready for use. When I got my server(not from rackshack) I had to install it on my own.

Originally posted by YUPAPA

Yes you have to install the FTP server on your own. I am not sure FTP is installed once your server is ready for use. When I got my server(not from rackshack) I had to install it on my own.

where did you bought your server then?

I don't like rackshack... you can get one from webreseller.net or the url you've just gave me...

When you buy a box, you can install anything you want. In this case, you need to install a FTP server which can be downloaded free of charge to get FTP access working.

Back