• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for the following

awayfromforum

unknown
NLC
Yeah, i know this might seem like a big thing, but basically i am looking for this, for a pretty low price, being 14 and all i dont have much cash.

100+ MB space
15+ GB transfer
4+ MySQL databases
Apache + PHP
FTP ( letting me add more FTP accounts or anon ftp would be an add on )
POP3 ( 2 accounts least )
Any control panel ( I dont really care i only want my site up )
Price as low as possible

Basically i want this for my site X-Istence.com, if i like your deal, i will also send another person over to check it out. The best thing is to have a low price, i am willing to advertise for your site.

The free host i am currently hosted on is pulling the plug within 24 hours.

100 MB Space
10 GB Bandwidth
5 MYSQL DBs
25 Sub Domains
100 Email Accounts
$6.00/Month

Economy Plan
250 MB Space
15 GB Bandwidth
10 MYSQL DBs
50 Sub Domains
250 Email Accounts
$8.00/Month

Or if you want to work out a custom package I am very flexible.

Visit http://www.crazytech.net

or email:
hosting@crazytech.net

AIM:
dman8221

Well if you dont have much cash, why not lower your hosting requirements. If you want as cheap as possible, you can get a $2 a month hosting around here or possibly cheaper.

just a note that paid hosting can pull the plug on you too. It happened and it will happen again and when they do, you will lost that money you paid.

If you are able to lower your requirement, check out our ads above.

Originally posted by Vegs
Well if you dont have much cash, why not lower your hosting requirements. If you want as cheap as possible, you can get a $2 a month hosting around here or possibly cheaper.

just a note that paid hosting can pull the plug on you too. It happened and it will happen again and when they do, you will lost that money you paid.

If you are able to lower your requirement, check out our ads above.

i cant lower the requirements, since my site is allready big and gets a lot of hits, last month a total of 6 GB of transfer

My host announced a 2-for-1 sale recently but it only starts May 15th so I'm not sure if it will help you any.
$8.95 would get you about 18Gb/monthly transfer then.
Control panel they use is Ensim, it's 'only' 3 MySQL db's though although I don't see why you'd actually need more then one for just one site.

Originally posted by CareBear
My host announced a 2-for-1 sale recently but it only starts May 15th so I'm not sure if it will help you any.
$8.95 would get you about 18Gb/monthly transfer then.
Control panel they use is Ensim, it's 'only' 3 MySQL db's though although I don't see why you'd actually need more then one for just one site.

I allready found a host to my liking. Thanks a lot though.

And about the databases. I am a PHP coder and code scripts, and when people download em, i use PHP's tar functions to tar up the files and auto download the database from MySQL into a file, which then gets send to the user. I do this since im lazy =), and dont really want to give the users preset packages, with my system they can choose what they want, and then they can download just that what they want.

Ensim Control Panel Yes
Space 300 megs
Transfer per Month 20 GB
POP3 Unlimited Unlimited
Email aliases Unlimited
Email Auto responders Unlimited MySql Database, PhpAdmin Yes
Subdomains Unlimited
CGI-BIN Yes
FTP access Yes
Anonymous FTP yes
Front Page Extension Yes

Perl